Thursday, May 5, 2011

current wishlist


image courtesy to forever21.com

Knit Leopard Blazer from Forever21. I ordered this one already through a local webstore. They open Forever21 pre order. This way is so much easier to me rather than ordering myself to Forever21 website kk. I'm lazy~
But the owner of the local webstore hasn't reply my order since yesterday ᅲᅲ


image courtesy to prettythoughtsofahotchic.com

Found one in Zara, but I don't really like the fabric and it didn't fit my head well. Gotta keep searching~



image courtesy to vampyvarnish.com

aren't they pretty?♥ Saw one of my favorite youtube make-up guru wore them and fell in love right away.

I already spent too much this month and its only been 6 days ᅮᅮ Gonna have to wait 1-2 weeks to buy more.

Oh, and I also need a new blush brush OTL


ps: for you who isn't familiar, OTL is not an abbreviation. Its a Korean emoticon expressing desperation or disappointment. O is the head, T is the body and arms stretching to the ground and L is the legs. Kkkkkk

1 comment:

  1. Ihiwww akhirnya membuat, sudah bisa ditebak pasti nuansanya Pink LOL

    ReplyDelete