Monday, May 23, 2011

accessory organizer


I've been looking for this kind of box for so long I can't remember.. but everytime I go to department store or hypermart I always forgot. Last weekend I went to Gandaria City and my friend said she needed to buy something in Ace Hardware. Long story short, I found the box there. Its only around 35000 IDR and pretty sturdy too. It has a little handle on it so you can carry it around for travel.










Oh and I got this massage oil in green tea scent XD I always love green tea scent because it smells fresh and.. healthy. If that makes sense. Maybe because drinking green tea is said as healthy so smelling the scent gives that sense to lol.


I've been wanting to go to a spa and get a massage very badly but haven't been able to go.. cause of one thing an another. So I just bought the oil and call our ibu pijit langganan XD
The bottle says it contains olive oil and coconut oil and green tea scent that gives soothing effect. Its 25000 IDR/bottle. I don't know if that considered cheap or expensive XD. The bottle says it for 3 times use but I guess you can use it as much as you want, depends on how much you use it each time.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love a massage too - time is just so short. Love the accessories holder.

    You have a fantastic blog and I will definitly come back to read more of your posts! I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh gw butuh yang beginian nih. pPunya gw pake tuppeware kecil kecil gitu. tapi kurang efisien kalo maw ngerapiin atau mau ambil musti buka tutup atu atu

    ReplyDelete